Recover from Old Injuries and Restore Pain-Free Movement!
You will discover science-based exercises to overcome nagging injuries and move better. Our 63 instructional videos taught by a Doctor of Physical Therapy make it easy!
Top Benefits of Our Online Program:
- Increase flexibility, restore muscle balance, and improve strength throughout your entire body
- Manage chronic back pain better
- Learn the most effective exercises to improve pain-free movement
- Retrain the brain to process pain differently
- Learn stretches and exercises to help old injuries
- Learn daily habits to reduce wear and tear on the body
- Join a fun online community to stay motivated
Who is this program for?
- Someone who wants to:
- Prevent injuries
- Stop old injuries from getting worse
- Continue their recovery after physical therapy ends
- Improve their form with squatting, deadlifting, and lunging
- Learn exercises from a Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Improve longevity in their body
- Restore pain-free movement
Learn How to Improve Mobility and Strength
In These Areas Of The Body
What do you get?
- 63 Instructional Exercise Videos
- Back pain, Neck pain, Shoulder pain, Knee pain tutorials
- Bonus: Private Facebook Community Support Group (6 month access)
- Bonus: Weekly Facebook Live Videos with Q&As (6 month access)
- 6 month access to the program
- Option to upgrade to virutal one-on-one consultations
How It Works
At the start of this program, you will complete 5 tests to identify the weak areas in your body
Perform 2 different exercises every day to restore muscle balance, flexibility, and strength.
Progress through each module at your own pace. Spend more time repeating exercises you find the most beneficial.
Engage with other students in the Private Facebook group for additional tips and motivation.
By the time you finish this program, you will understand how to manage old injuries better and improve the pain-free movement of your body!
Frequently Asked Questions
You will watch videos and perform 2 exercise each day for 30 days. It should take 15-20 minutes each day.
Make a reservation of this course
Always be the first to know
Sign up for our newsletter