Meet Dr. Marc.
"Hi, my name is Dr. Marc Robinson, PT, DPT, Cert. MDT. I am a licensed physical therapist located in San Diego.
I want to help you get back to lifting weights, playing sports, carrying your kids, running businesses, and all the activities that make your life uniquely you.
You have many more experiences to enjoy and I want to help you enjoy those experiences with less pain and greater freedom of movement.
Each session with me is a personalized, one-on-one session based on your individual needs. I will commit 100% of my effort to help you achieve your goals and function at the top of your game!
To your health,
What are my qualifications?
- Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from Chapman University
- Licensed Physical Therapist in California
- Certified in the McKenzie Method
- Certified Clinical Instructor by the American Physical Therapy Association
- FMS level 1 and 2 certified
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association
- Physical Therapist at Sharp Rees-Stealy in San Diego
- Experience with strength training and weight training - I played baseball and soccer competitively and understand the mindset of an athlete
What is My Specialty?
- I am one of the few physical therapists in San Diego certified in the McKenzie Method. The McKenzie Method is very effective for lower back pain, sciatica, and other injuries.
- If you still have pain after visiting other physical therapists or chiropractors then don't give up. Each therapist has their own style. My style focuses on pinpointing your diagnosis early in the first 1-2 sessions then transitioning into a progressive strength training program to help you get back in shape and feel like a million bucks.
I go above and beyond for you!
24/7 Access to Me
Located in a Private Gym.
Our facility is a hybrid gym and clinic. We use the treatment room for hands-on treatment then we use the gym to perform your movement analysis and strength training. We are a cash-based clinic that is not bound by the limitations of traditional, insurance-based physical therapy.
Here is a quick photo tour of our facility:
Additional Services We Offer.
Personal Training and Nutrition
We have a partnered with Jeff Kotterman, owner of TriSystem gym in San Diego. He is a licensed sports nutritionist with 30 years of experience. He's created a personalized nutrition program for me last summer helping me gain 3 lbs of muscle while losing 3% of body in 1.5 months.
Jeff implements weight-loss and nutrition programs on behalf of Evercore. We created a monthly program that helps you get in shape, lose weight, and reduce pain at the same time. You'll work with Jeff (nutrition) for two sessions per month and Dr. Marc (injury management) for two sessions per month.
What to Expect with the Free Consult.
- Meet with Dr. Marc
- Ask questions and learn how we can help you
- Tour of the facility
- Schedule an assessment at the end of the free consult if you want to start a rehab program to get increase your strength and mobility
- An opportunity to have your urgent questions answered by Dr. Marc
- Get your questions answered from Dr. Marc
- See if our clinic and gym is the right place for you to reach your goals
- Make an informed decision and commitment to start your personalized exercise program
“I had sciatica and leg pain. I saw Dr. Marc for two visits and my pain is completely gone and has not returned.”
“Dr. Marc helped me to eliminate my back pain. He taught me how to lift weights with better form. Now, I can lift more weight at the gym without pain and my posture has improved.”
“I had low back surgery (fusion at L5/S1) 10 years ago. Dr. Marc taught me information that was different than anything I have learned during the 20 years I have struggled with back pain. I was skeptical at first because I didn't think anyone could help me, but I was truly surprised by his knowledge."
“I had knee pain and Dr. Marc helped me to eliminate my pain. I am 60 years and I am stronger now than at any point in my life."
“I had back and leg pain for months. Dr. Marc gave me exercises and my pain immediately went away. Now, I can run and bike with no pain. Thanks to Dr. Marc, I can live the lifestyle I want without any fear or hesitation."
“I wish I met Dr. Marc years ago when I first had lower back pain and sciatica. He would have saved me years of frustration and may have prevented my back surgery (fusion at L5/S1). I had bad experiences with medical doctors my whole life. Dr. Marc has given me hope to get stronger. "