Meet Dr. Marc.
"Hi, my name Dr. Marc Robinson, PT, DPT, Cert. MDT. I am a licensed physical therapist located in San Diego and I use physical therapy techniques like movement training to help people eliminate pain.
I have spent thousands of hours in the physical therapy clinic helping thousands of people recover from injuries. I also teach daily exercises videos on my Instagram page to over 37,000 followers.
Each session with me is a personalized, one-on-one treatment based on your individual needs. I do not use assistants or aides. I will commit 100% of my effort to guide you to your goals!
To your health,
What are my qualifications?
- Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from Chapman University
- Licensed Physical Therapist in California
- Certified in the McKenzie Method
- Certified Clinical Instructor by the American Physical Therapy Association
- FMS level 1 and 2 certified
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association
- Former Physical Therapist at Sharp Rees-Stealy in San Diego for 4 years diagnosing and treating musculoskeletal injuries
- Former ACE certified personal trainer (I have experience with personal training, weight training, and sports performance)
What is My Specialty?
- I am one of the few physical therapists in San Diego certified in the McKenzie Method. The McKenzie Method is very effective for lower back pain and sciatica.
- If you still have pain after visiting other physical therapists or chiropractors then you need to try my approach because my treatment plan is different. I place an emphasis on strength training which helps you recover faster and prepares you to excel in your fitness.
I go above and beyond for you!
24/7 Access to Me
Located in a Private Gym.
Our facility is a hybrid gym and clinic. We use the clinic room for hands-on treatment then we use the gym to perform your movement analysis and strength training. We are a cash-based clinic that is not bound by the limitations of traditional, insurance-based physical therapy.
Here is a quick photo tour of our facility:
Additional Services We Offer.
Personal Training and Nutrition
Personal training and nutrition programs from a licensed sports nutritionist with 30 years of experience. Our approach helps you recover from injuries and get the body you want.
Weight Loss Program
Personalized weight loss programs from our lead sports nutritionist. Supervised by a top-rated medical doctor in San Diego who specializes in low-carb lifestyle interventions.
What to Expect with the Free Consult.
- Meet Dr. Marc
- Tour of the facility
- Discuss a treatment plan
- An opportunity to see what is it like to work with Dr. Marc
- Get your questions answered from Dr. Marc
- See if our clinic and gym is a good fit for you
- Decide if you want to pursue treatment at our clinic
“I had sciatica and leg pain. I saw Dr. Marc for two visits and my pain is completely gone and has not returned.”
“Dr. Marc helped me to eliminate my back pain. He taught me how to lift weights with better form. Now, I can lift more weight at the gym without pain and my posture has improved.”
“I had low back surgery (fusion at L5/S1) 10 years ago. Dr. Marc taught me information that was different than anything I have learned during the 20 years I have struggled with back pain. I was skeptical at first because I didn't think anyone could help me, but I was truly surprised by his knowledge."
“I had knee pain and Dr. Marc helped me to eliminate my pain. I am 60 years and I am stronger now than at any point in my life."
“I had back and leg pain for months. Dr. Marc gave me exercises and my pain immediately went away. Now, I can run and bike with no pain. Thanks to Dr. Marc, I can live the lifestyle I want without any fear or hesitation."
“I wish I met Dr. Marc years ago when I first had lower back pain and sciatica. He would have saved me years of frustration and may have prevented my back surgery (fusion at L5/S1). I had bad experiences with medical doctors my whole life. Dr. Marc has given me hope to get stronger. "