Evercore Lumbar Roll - Great Low Back Support!
Do you experience lower back pain when sitting long hours at work?
Your job requirements may have you glued to your office chair for long hours at at time and it may be difficulty to take rest breaks.
How can you stay pain-free all day?
Above all, you need to move. Stand up, walk around your office, and move your body every 45-minutes during your workday. This is the most important recommendation to reduce lower back when sitting.
In addition, you will benefit by maintaining your spine in a better position more often than not. Slouching is not wrong, but most people slouch too much and excessive slouching can fatigue the muscles in the lower back. By the end of the day, your spine may feel tired and it may be difficult to concentrate because you are distracted by your lower back pain.
How can you sit more comfortably?
It's not easy to maintain the spine in an upright position during the day. It takes effort from your back muscles. Over time, your muscles will get stronger, but you may need extra help right now to reduce lower back pain.
We developed the Evercore Lumbar Roll to provide you with support on the lower back and long-lasting health to your spine. Statistically, it won't help everyone, but thousands of people have found the design of the Evercore Lumbar Roll to provide back pain relief.
Why is the Evercore Lumbar Roll the best low back support on the market?
The shape of the Evercore Lumbar Roll is similar to the famous McKenzie lumbar roll with a few noticeable differences:
- 1. There are options with size and foam density.
- 2. There is a durable machine washable zip cover.
- 3. There is an adjustable buckle strap that lets you keep the Evercore Lumbar Roll in one position on your chair instead of having to continually move it.
- 4. The foam is more durable and will hold its shape longer.
What are the unique features of the Evercore Lumbar Roll?
1) We read reviews from other lumbar rolls and low back supports and we realized customers were complaining about the foam losing its shape with repeated use. To solve this problem, we used a durable and comfortable foam. We tested our foam for one year with heavy, repeated use and the Evercore Lumbar Roll maintained its shape.
2) The reviews also revealed that customers of other lumbar rolls and low back supports were not happy with the elastic strap that would overstretch and fall off their chair. Instead of an elastic strap, we constructed the Evercore Lumbar Roll with a strong, nylon strap reinforced at the seams to ensure your back support stays in the right place.
How do you use the Evercore Lumbar Roll?
Adjust the nylon strap of the Evercore Lumbar Roll to fit around the back of your office chair. The nylon strap is long and will fit around medium to large office chairs. Please note: The strap may be too small to fit around very small office chairs. It will still help you when sitting, but the lumbar roll may fall down very small chairs when you are not sitting against it.
Snap the buckle in place to position the Evercore Lumbar Roll in the natural arch of the lower back to prevent slouching in the lower back. Bring your hips all the way to the back of your chair and sit upright with less effort using the Evercore Lumbar Roll.
Choose Your Size.
There are 3 different sizes because we believe your rehab should be personalized as much as possible.
It is recommended to order one of each size because you can use them on chairs of different sizes. For example, the smaller back support feels best in the car. Or you may want to keep one at your work office and one at your home office.
The bullet points below can help you decide which Evercore Lumbar Roll will help you the most.
Small, Soft Support
- Soft foam and smaller size
- Great for office chairs and car seats. It can also be used as a back support during plane flights.
- Better for invididuals with a smaller body frame or those who want a minimal amount of back support
Medium, Soft Support
- Soft foam and larger size
- Great for office chairs or uber drivers
- Better for individuals with a medium body frame or those who want a moderate amount of back support
Medium, Hard Support
- Hard Foam and larger size (same size as Medium, Soft Support)
- Great for chairs that offer poor back support
- Better for individuals with a larger body frame or those who want the most back support
Developed by a Doctor of Physical Therapy
"We need better options to manage lower back pain instead of resorting to injections and pain medications as primary options. If you visit your doctor for lower back pain, you will usually be given pain medications to alleviate your pain; however, it's best to stop taking them as soon as possible. I developed the Evercore lower back support because I want to provide many people with a healthier option to provide back pain relief when sitting. Many of my clients experience less pain and more comfort when sitting with the Evercore lower back support.
I'm not claiming that every person will benefit from the Evercore lower back support because lower back pain is different for every person. However, there are patterns of lower back pain. If you have lower back pain when sitting and your pain gets worse with prolonged slouching then you will likely experience reduced lower back pain when using the Evercore low back support. If you don't like it, then send us an email and we'll refund you the full amount. Your satisfaction and health is our top priority.
- Dr. Marc Robinson, PT, DPT, Cert. MDT
Physical Therapist/Developer of the Evercore Low Back Support
Read Some of Our Amazon Reviews
Great product that works better than I expected!
Instant relief, comfort and support!
The Evercore Guarantee
We are committed to providing you with a product that helps you feel more comfortable when sitting.
We will provide you with timely customer service that exceeds your expectations.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not fully satisfied with the Evercore low back support, we will refund the full amount of your purchase within 30-days of receiving your product.
“We will go above and beyond for you until you are fully satisfied with your recovery!
To your health,
Marc Robinson, PT, DPT, Cert. MDT
Evercore Low Back Support – For Office Chairs and Car – Alleviate Lower Back Pain and Sciatica When Sitting
- LOW BACK PAIN AND SCIATICA – Maintain the spine in a more comfortable position when sitting and potentially reduce lower back pain and sciatica.
- PHYSICAL THERAPIST RECOMMENDED – The design of the Evercore low back support is highly recommended by physical therapists, chiropractors, and doctors as one part of a rehab program for immediate back pain relief and long-term spine health.
- DURABLE AND COMFORTABLE – The springy foam used in the Evercore low back support has been tested for one year with heavy, everyday use. The foam maintained its shape and continued to provide comfortable support to the spine. The nylon straps are strong and the stitching has been reinforced at the attachment sites on the cover.
- EASY TO USE – Adjust the nylon strap to the circumference of your office chair and snap the buckle into place. Sit with the hips all the way back in your chair and position the Evercore low back support in the natural arch of your lower back. Use the Evercore lower back support as needed.
- INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED – We will send you an email with a short e-Book including additional instructions to properly use the Evercore low back support. The e-Book provides a link to a video tutorial by Dr. Marc Robinson, PT, DPT, Cert. MDT.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – No risk. If you are not fully satisfied, we will offer you a full refund. Your health is our top priority and we want the best for you.
Always be the first to know
Sign up for our newsletter