Medically-Supervised Weight Loss Solutions
Lose weight and eliminate pain at the same time!
…programs supervised by a physical therapist, a sports nutritionist/personal trainer, and a medical doctor.
Meet Your Weight Loss Team.
Dr. Brian Lenzkes, MD has been voted as a “Top Doctor” in San Diego for 11 years. His own struggle with weight gain led him to try a ketogenic diet. Now, he implements ketogenic diets to reduce his patient’s reliance on drug companies and reverse chronic diseases like Diabetes, heart disease, and mood disorders. He is friends with Dr. Jason Fung and they are on a mission to awaken the public to the perils of high-carb diets.
Jeff Kotterman is founder of the National Association of Sports Nutrition and the TriSytem Health Network. Jeff is a sports nutritionist with 28 years of experience implementing scientifically-sound diet and lifestyle modifications.He partnered with Dr. Brian Lenzkes to implement his popular medically-supervised, ketogenic weight-loss programs. Jeff and his team care about you and want to see you succeed. Jeff is a true coach with real experience and real knowledge to give you real results.
Dr. Marc Robinson, PT, DPT, Cert. MDT is a physical therapist and co-founder of Evercore. Dr. Marc is certified in the internationally-acclaimed McKenzie Method to accurately diagnose and treat musculoskeletal injuries. He thrives on helping people realize their potential to get back to the things they love and overcome the emotional and physical struggles of pain and injuries. He wants to empower people to take proactive steps to improve their health instead of waiting for an injury or chronic illness to motivate their change.
Fatty liver disease: the next epidemic
Fatty liver disease will be the next serious problem in the United States if we don’t make a dietary change. In the United States, it already affects 80-100 million people!
The liver plays an important role in metabolism and it’s our natural defense mechanism to purify the body from toxins.
In fatty liver disease, excessive fat accumulates around the liver which damages liver function. High-carb diets are contributing to this horrible disease.
It is UNACCEPTABLE to continue with the current high-carb lifestyle that leads to obesity, type II diabetes, heart disease, fatty liver disease, and other chronic illnesses. Now, is the time to pursue a low-carb lifestyle and experience a health transformation!
The only question is: are you ready to begin now?
Not a Miracle Diet.
Our programs are not a miracle diet. You will go through ups and downs and sometimes you will crave carbs. But, you will learn delicious recipes and meal plans to help you satisfy those cravings.
Losing weight also requires you to make a commitment to do your best. You don’t have to be perfect, but we ask that you try your best. If you are ready to help yourself, then we are ready to get you started on a new and exciting path to wellness.
You have a great opportunity right now because we specialize in the implementation of ketogenic diets and intermittent fasting protocols based onresearch from Dr. Jason Fung, the world’s leading authority on ketogenic weight loss.
of adults ages 40 to 59 had obesity and 8.5% had severe obesity.
1 in 4 deaths is caused from heart disease.
1 in 3 people have pre-diabetes
Experience. Science. Compassion.
A medical doctor, a sport nutritionist and a physical therapist have partnered together to help you lose weight without getting injured in the process.
We specialize in implementing “evidence-based” ketogenic diets and intermittent fasting protocols; however, we will custom tailor your weight loss programs based on your individual needs and preferences.
If you don’t want to try keto, then we will find the best solution for you. We don’t suggest ketogenic diets for all our clients. For some clients, we advise against a ketogenic diet.
Either way, you can feel confident in knowing we will do what is best for you to help you lose weight, get strong and feel like a younger version of yourself!
We believe you need to optimize four key pillars of health:
Your mindset is at the center of our approach. Your mindset will determine the core of who YOU are and what motivates YOUto accomplish your goals.
Our program is not just about weight loss. We want to empower you to pursue a great and purposeful life. The foundation of a meaningful life is good health.
Our compassionate style will help you reach your goals with accountability and support from our community along the way.
You will feel the love and make new friends in your weight-loss journey!
If you struggle with nagging injuries or chronic pain then our program will help you stay active and maximize the benefits of our weight loss program.
A focus on injury prevention and helping you train around pain separates our program from all others. Dr. Marc will work in close partnership with Jeff to develop an effective workout program to get you fit and lean while reducing your risk of getting injured in the process.
Dr. Marc will give you specific exercises to promote pain-free mobility and improve your longevity. If you are tired of surviving and want to start thriving, then our program is a perfect fit for you!
- Injury Prevention
The Evercore weight-loss program is truly unmatched in terms of what we offer.
Here is what you get with our Expert Program.
- 60-minute initial nutrition consultation with Jeff Kotterman
- 60-minute initial injury consultation with Dr. Marc
Custom Meal Plans.
- 1-month of meal plans exactly tailored to your needs and preferences
- Food exchange lists for alternative menus
- Get a structured plan to keep you on track
Personalized Workout Program.
- 1-month personalized workout program with exercises based on your fitness level
- Workout plan is based on what you actual like and enjoy doing
- Flexible routines whether you want to go to the gym or use resistance bands at home
Personalized Injury Prevention Plan.
- 1-month plan based on your assessment and movement analysis from a physical therapist
- Reduce pain and nagging injuries
- Improve the long-term health of your joints
- Minimize your risk of getting injured during the weight-loss program
A Custom Program Binder Delivered to Your Door!
- Clear summary of your whole program
- Plenty of handouts with helpful nutrition, exercise and injury prevention tips
- Get a real program in your hands that you can touch and feel
- Be more likely to follow-through and stay consistent with the program
Plus you will get…
Access to Our Private Facebook Support Group.
- Be part of a thriving community that cares for you
- Motivate and encourage one another
- Share recipes and tricks you have learned
- Group moderated by Dr. Marc and Jeff Kotterman for group support
Priority Access to Dr. Marc.
- Access to text Dr. Marc via Whatsapp
- On-demand answers to your urgent questions or concerns before they become bigger issues
- A typical visit with a physical therapist costs $200-300
We have special pricing for the first 500 people who start the program. After 500 people, the price will go up.
Choose a plan to get started.
(We’ll send you an email with instructions to schedule your initial consultations)
- Initial 60-minute Nutrition Assessment
- Monthly Custom Meal Plans
- Monthly Custom Workout Program
- Coaching Calls Every 2-weeks
- Access to Private Facebook Community Group
- *3-month commitment required
- Everything in the Express Plan Plus:
- Personalized Program Binder Shipped to You
- Dietary Analysis Reports
- Body Composition Reports
- Monthly Access to the Full-Body Injury Prevention Online Course
- *3-month commitment required.
- Everything in the Elite Plan Plus:
- Initial 60-minute injury assessment with Dr. Marc
- Monthly Injury Prevention and Recovery Plan
- Monthly, 30-minute follow-up call with Dr. Marc
- *3-month commitment required
3-month commitment required for all plans.
No Risk. Feel Confident.
We offer a 100% money-back guarantee. We are confident you will benefit from this course. If you are not satisfied, please let us know and we will refund you the current month. We want to do our absolute best to help you.
Our team is committed to helping you achieve your weight loss goals and making this an experience you want to share with your friends.
Life is all about enjoying what you have and pushing yourself to become better every day. You will have some good days and some bad days, but the strong will be persevere!
To your health,
Frequently Asked Questions
Feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org