Evercore Low Back Support – For Office Chairs and Car – Alleviate Lower Back Pain and Sciatica When Sitting
- LOW BACK PAIN AND SCIATICA – Maintain the spine in a more comfortable position when sitting and potentially reduce lower back pain and sciatica.
- PHYSICAL THERAPIST RECOMMENDED – The design of the Evercore low back support is highly recommended by physical therapists, chiropractors, and doctors as one part of a rehab program for immediate back pain relief and long-term spine health.
- DURABLE AND COMFORTABLE – The springy foam used in the Evercore low back support has been tested for one year with heavy, everyday use. The foam maintained its shape and continued to provide comfortable support to the spine. The nylon straps are strong and the stitching has been reinforced at the attachment sites on the cover.
- EASY TO USE – Adjust the nylon strap to the circumference of your office chair and snap the buckle into place. Sit with the hips all the way back in your chair and position the Evercore low back support in the natural arch of your lower back. Use the Evercore lower back support as needed.
- INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED – We will send you an email with a short e-Book including additional instructions to properly use the Evercore low back support. The e-Book provides a link to a video tutorial by Dr. Marc Robinson, PT, DPT, Cert. MDT.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – No risk. If you are not fully satisfied, we will offer you a full refund. Your health is our top priority and we want the best for you.